Disclaimer

If you own the copyright to any of the pictures on this site and object to O.R.a.N. publishing your work, please contact and it will be removed.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 23, 2008

    The Brett Favre Phenomena





    Trying to understand the phenomena that is Brett Favre. Not a new story by any means but I love the longevity of it. Every day is the same 'will he or won't he?' I personally think the Packers are in a no-win situation here. If they let him play again this year, then they are clutching on to the past, unwilling to move on. Vice-versa the organization looks like they are turning their back on a legend.

    Personally I would find a strange joy in this story if Favre became a Viking. That is the storyline I am rooting for. I could see many a Packer fan go on suicide watch if Favre showed up in a purple #4. The collective laughing by all of the anti-Packer fandom in Minneapolis, Chicago, Detroit, San Fran, and points in between would be deafening. This would be hands the greatest, most hilarious turncoat story in the history of sport.

    No comments: